The Old Spaghetti Factory is looking for enthusiastic, positive and dependable people to join our team. With locations across the U.S., we offer a fun, fast-paced work environment with advancement opportunities in a family-based culture, promoting honesty and integrity in a team-oriented environment. We are committed to promoting talented, quality individuals, because we recognize and encourage personal and professional growth.
- Download a job application
Hawaii Hourly Application
Minneapolis Hourly Application
Seattle Hourly Application
- Print the application
- Bring the completed application to your local Old Spaghetti Factory restaurant.
- A manager will review your application and determine the appropriate next step. Available positions may vary by location. To view a list of our standard positions click here.
- Health/Life Insurance includes medical, dental, vision, prescription, and life
- Flexible Spending Account (in most locations)
- Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program (in most locations)
- 401(k) Salary Deferral Plan
- Quarterly Bonus (contingent upon attaining specific goals)
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Free and/or Discounted Meals
- Vacation and Sick time
- Regular work week typically with two consecutive days off
- Direct Deposit
Please email us at ACareer@osf.com
The Dussin Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring, training, developing, and promoting our team members without regard to race, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, color, age, or disability.
We use the government’s E-Verify system to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.